INJURY SCHEME INITIAL REQUIREMENTS 2011
All players must be fully paid up members of Carrigaline GAA Club by 24/03/2011
If injury occurs in a match, the player must make sure referee has made note of it.
Injuries in training must be reported to team trainer immediately.
As a minimum, the first two pages of the Player injury form must be completed, and returned to Sean Collins, co-ordinator. The form must be signed by the player and dated. The form must be with Willis’s within 60 days.
Hurlers must wear a helmet which conforms to the NSAI Standard IS: 355, i.e. Mycro, Marc, Azzurri or Cooper
MEDICAL: Attend the club doctor who will advise you on next step to be taken. In emergency, go to CUH or South Infirmary/Victoria A & E Department.
1. If you have private medical insurance, you must claim through your medical provider first. Unrecoverable medical expenses are covered up to a maximum of €4,500.
2. The first €100 of each and every claim is excluded.
3. Physiotherapy is not covered under the scheme.
4. Dental: unrecoverable dental expenses up to a maximum of €4,500. 1st €100 not covered.
5. Official medical receipts (not just invoices). Section E of the form must be completed and stamped by the attending Doctor or Dentist.
LOSS OF WAGES.
Three recent payslips dated prior to the injury.
You must apply for social welfare immediately. There is a section on the claim form to be filled in by Social Welfare.
Club Co-ordinator Sean Collins 0876304289
Player Co-ordinator Alan Murphy 0868510258
Club Doctor Dr. Patrick Dineen 0871368770